LDN4 Capital

Plan Your Future As We Aim To Grow Your Wealth 

Access The Profit Potential Of The Markets

Invest The Smart Way - 100 Years Combined Trading Experience

High Performing Managed Trading Service

GET TO KNOW

Main FactsAbout The LDN4 CapitalManaged Account

EXPERIENCE

With over one hundred years combined trading experience the LDN4 Capital trading team aims to maximise profits for investors. Access a managed account service here.

RESULTS

Smart investors take note. Our performance results speak for themselves and can be viewed 24/7 for you to verify. All results are fully verified.

PERFORMANCE FEE

You are charged a performance fee of 30% of any profits achieved meaning you keep the remaining 70%. All returns shown below are NET of fees

GLOBAL MARKETS

LDN4 Capital trade news releases that affect currency pricing using split-second algorithmic technology across the global market.

 

IMMEDIATE ACCESS

You’ll benefit from our expertise in the markets and our years of experience of connecting investors to trading strategies that seek higher returns

w2

How It Works

Trading on the markets can potentially offer those with the required know how and skill access to significant returns. These potential returns are what attract tens of thousands of people to trading every year.

LDN4 Capital aims to offer a solution for individuals and investors who don’t have the necessary time available or inclination to learn to trade by providing access to a managed trading service that seek higher returns.

Target Yearly Returns
60%
Profits You Keep
70%
Performance Fee
30%
Historic Drawdown Less Than
5%

Application Process

Open Your Broker Account

Open an account with LDN4

Complete The Legal Documents

All investors wishing to join complete an online application form

Deposit Funds Into Your Account

You will need a minimum of £20,000 to deposit into your account

Trading Starts On Your Account

LDN4 Capital will start to trade your account for you on your behalf.

Complete Transparency

Receive 24/7 access to your account to view the performance

OUR PERFORMANCE RESULTS

Net Of Fees Shown Below

Got A Question?

REQUEST MORE DETAILS

Request A Demo

One of our local reps will be delighted to meet with you 1:1 to provide you with a complete demonstration of the LDN4 Capital Managed Account Service. They will explain to you exactly how the trading strategies work allowing you to make an informed decision of which one to choose.

To request a demonstration click here

Speak To An Agent

Arrange a 1:1 meeting with one of our local rep’s who will be delighted to explain exactly how LDN4 Capital works.. The purpose of meeting with us is to empower you with knowledge to allow you to make an informed decision about joining us.

To request to speak to an agent click here

FEE

Structure

Contact Us

To Request More Information About The Managed Trading Service Offered By LDN4 Capital




Track Record:

6 Years

Funds Under Management:

3,000,000

Audited Track Record:

Independent Audit Available

Targeted Yearly Returns:

60%

Maximum Drawdown:

Is 4.5%

APPLY TO JOIN THE MANAGED TRADING SERVICE

History of LDN4 Capital:

6 Year Track Record
100 Years Combined Trading Expereince
1 High Performing Fund
Disclaimer: High Risk Investment Warning: Trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

Apply To Join